Hunt Type: Hunt by Reservation
|Upland Birds ||Huntable|
Start: 1hr before sunrise End: 1hr after sunset
Access Acres: 115.00
Scouting is allowed
An ADA blind is provided on site
An ADA blind is provided on site.
1. Hunters are required to park in the designated parking area, failure to do so will forfeit your hunting reservation.
2. After 9:00am, if there is no vehicle in the designated parking area then the site is open to 'Register to Hunt' on a first come first served basis.
3. If you made a reservation and you failed to be at the site before 9am then your reservation is forfeited, NO EXCEPTIONS.
4. Hunters must register every day and must deposit slip at registration station each day recording harvest, even if you made a reservation.
5. NO DRIVING IN THE FIELDS
6. NO OFFROAD VEHICLES except persons in possession of a valid Disabled Hunter Permit
7. Guiding is not permitted
Hunting Blinds Allowed
Permanent blinds provided
Temporary blinds ok
No tree stands provided or allowed.
Disabled ATV Access 1
Walk-In (4) [November 17, 2013 - January 26, 2014]
Region 2 Office
1550 Alder Street NW
Ephrata, WA 98823-9699
Office Hours: Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
excluding legal holidays
Phone: (509) 754-4624
Fax: (509) 754-5257