Washington State Department of Fish and Wildlife
Master Hunter Section
600 Capitol Way North
Olympia, WA 98501-1091
WDFW – Enforcement
Natural Resources Building
1111 Washington Street SE
Olympia, WA 9850
| Please Note
||All individuals born after 1 January
1972 must also show proof of basic hunter education training from Washington
or another state before enrolling in the Master Hunter program.
If required, enclose a copy of your hunter education certificate
or the year and state in which you completed your training.
Please report harvest to (509) 925–9323
- Despite recent fires, almost all of 3911 is still open for access.
- Call in to 925-9323 and let me know where and when (time and date) your animal was harvest, how many animals in the group, how many members of the group wore radio-collars
- If you see fences torn down by elk getting pushed around then, offer then and there to make repairs!!!
- Parke Creek – No recent reports
- Reecer Creek – No recent reports
- Coleman Canyon –No recent reports but, expect to see a few
- Robinson Canyon –Some still below the fence near Manastash canyon
- Teanaway –Few in area.
- Hwy 10 – A few along the riverbottom near intersection with Thorp Hwy
- Riverbottom – No recent activity
- Peoh Point – Some in area
- Badger Pocket – 5+ coming of Yakima Training center near 4th Parallel road
- Tampico – 20+ around Tampico
- Naches – 25+ along riverbottom North of town
- Tieton – 5+ in area
- Wenas – 5+ below fence, three harvested
- West Valley – No recent reports